Perry Moore Designs "Grant's" 'Choice'

More
1 year 4 months ago #690 by GROGnads
Perry Moore Designs was created by GROGnads
[img

BGG Link to 'Games'
<-'click here

Hoi y`all as now we have "Perry Moore" Designs, to include several prominent, greatly recognized, 'Designs' he made under yet another 'Games' publisher-! I know his 'website' also has many 'Tactical Series' on there for 'W.W.I' or 'Spanish C.W.' 'Battles'.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #696 by GROGnads
Hoi y`all as I have a couple copies for this particular 'Game(s)', and felt that HE-("Grant") were worthy of 'Reviewing' this, then keep ahold of it, or, give it away. 'Sopheobe's Choosed'  There's '2'-'times' for 'Battles' with this-! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

NS Pro

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Mailing Lists
Loading...