Lost Cause and Uncomfortable History

More
More
1 year 1 week ago #833 by PaulC
This reminds me of back in high school JFD leading me to the book The Myth of the Lost Cause. I can't locate the book, possibly because I don't have the name of the author. Perhaps I should read all of the Outgoing Mail in all of my S&Ts to find the reference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CardboardPusher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #834 by CardboardPusher
The current administration is having references to Lost Causism removed from federal Civil War museums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #835 by PaulC
Lets not speak of the current administration because

I just can't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

NS Pro

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Mailing Lists
Loading...